Tuesday, January 1, 2013

My Calendar says 1/364

     Here it is, the night of New Years Day. One of my big resolutions this year is to become a great blogger. I guess it all begins with a single post. My first post should begin with an introduction and my aim with this blog. 
     Here goes:
First and foremost, I am a mom. Better yet, I'm a hockey mom. I have an older boy, we'll call him Goalie. I also have a younger son, we'll call him Skater… and of course, Im married to the Coach. 
    Why did I call my blog She Double Hockey Sticks? Im a mom living in a house full of hockey boys. Sometimes it can be hell. Ever smell a hockey bag or drive 40 minutes into hockey practice only to remember that the sticks or jerseys are skates are at home? Yeah. Not pretty.
    I plan on just documenting my life here on my blog. The good, the bad and the hockey. Besides being wonder mom, I also cook, craft and watch too much TV. So sit back, relax and read all about my amazing family. 

Happy New Year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment